Self-Assessment Returns

Self-assessment Returns

Whether you are self-employed or have investment income to return, we can file your return and advise you of your tax position.

Individuals who have to complete a SA return:

  • Self-employed professionals
  • Sole trader with your own business
  • Director of a company
  • Investment income
  • Rental property income
  • Capital gains

Let us know your requirement, whether it is an annual obligation or a one-off filing obligation as with capital gains …

We can also advise you of the potential tax liabilities and their due dates to help you budget your tax payment obligations.